BSA Goldstar Rockerbox
Aluminium rocker box with pushrods and gaskets.
• Rocker boxes are made of either aluminium or magnesium, and are of course identical on the outside to the original part.
• Inside the rocker box there is more space around the rocker spindle area, which makes it possible to experiment with different kinds of rockers.
• Apart from standard rockers we also make a lightweight rocker with a ratio of 1:1.275. These rockers need to be used with the special cam, tappets and push rods for high speed racing.
• Push rods are made of 7075 aluminium, and can be made to whatever length required.
• The 500cc racing push rods are made of chrome molly, for extra lightweight and greater strength.